ELECTRIC FAN, A/C CONDENSER AND FAN
This section is to be followed if you
are installing the Montage radiator and electric fan kit available
through Manta Cars.
1. Using the dimensions already predetermined in the first
section, Preparation Before Disassembly, position the radiator in
the nose section as far toward the rear of the car as possible.
These measurements will automatically give you the proper angle
the radiator should be positioned in. Be sure to leave
approximately a " clearance between the body and the top of
2. With the radiator positioned, drill holes (2 on each side) for
5/16" bolts. Drill through the nose frame and the angle flange
bracket provided on the radiator.
3. Bolt into place.
Radiator / Electric Fan Installation:
Install the electric fan using the instructions provided by the
Air Conditioning Condenser and Electric Fan
1. Assemble the electric fan to the mounting bracket as called for
by the A/C manufacturer. Then assemble to the A/C condenser
2. Position complete unit in the nose of the chassis in front of
the radiator, as close to the radiator as possible without
touching. Also, position as far to the left side of the car as
Measure for the proper position. Leave approximately "
clearance between the top of the condenser core and the body.
3. Drill 5/16" holes through nose frame and A/C condenser fan
mount (left side); one on the top frame rail, one on the bottom
4. Bolt together.
5. Fabricate a bracket to mount to the right side of the condenser
core on the front side to extend forward to the front nose frame
6. Bolt bracket into place. (#10 machine screws work fine in the
existing holes on the condenser core.)